Only after meeting with my husband will I feel free - Hadia - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Only after meeting with my husband will I feel free - Hadia




Salem Kerala's Hoodia, who came to the discussion with Love Jihad case, put his point in a press conference on Wednesday three days after the Supreme Court's verdict. He said that he wants to meet his husband and wants to live independently like an Indian citizen. Say that the Supreme Court has ordered Hadia to complete her studies at Shivraj Medical College, Salem.

'I want to be with my husband'

In the press conference, Hadia said, "Like Indian citizens, I just want my rights, it does not have anything to do with politics and caste. I just want to talk to my people."

Hadia further said, "I had asked for my freedom from the court. I want to meet my husband, but the reality is that I have not been able to free myself yet."

What is the whole matter?

In Kerala, Akhila Ashokan alias Hadia (25) married Shafin, a Muslim boy in December 2016. The girl's father M Ashokan had alleged that this is a case of love jihad. His daughter is forced to change the religion and change her marriage.

On May 25, the High Court canceled the marriage on the petition of the girl's father. Hadia ordered her to keep her parents. After this, Shafin knocked the Supreme Court door.

The court ordered the girl's father to present her.

What happened during the hearing in the Supreme Court?

On Nov 27, advocate Kapil Sibal argued for Hafia's husband Shafin in the Supreme Court. He said, "When Hadia is here, the court should listen to him and not the NIA, he has the right to decide his life."

Hadia's father's lawyer had said, "NIA has submitted an initial report. She should be seen and after that, she should be talked about."

'I will study on husband's expenditure, not government'

CJI Justice of the Supreme Court, Deepak Mishra asked Hadia, do you want to continue your studies on the state government's expenditure?

- In response, Hadia said, "I want to continue, but not on state expenditure, while my husband (Shafin) can afford it."
'Do not pressurize me to change religion'
Before this, Hadia had said, "I am a Muslim, I want to go to my husband, nobody can force me to change religion.

The Supreme Court ordered Hadia to take a college in Salem, Tamil Nadu for her studies. It also said that the college should give it hostel facility. Let us know that Hadia is doing the course of homeopathy.

The court also ordered him to provide security. Deidan of Hadia has adjudged Dean of Homoeopathic College of Salem. Hadadah allowed this to happen that he can contact them if there is any problem.

Court rejects NIA's plea in previous hearing

The Bench rebutted the National Investigation Agency (NIA) during the previous hearing. The Chief Justice asked in a light manner, "Is there anyone in law that a girl can not love a criminal?" The court said that if the girl is an adult, then only her consent is necessary. "

During the hearing, Additional Solicitor General (ASG) Maninder Singh on behalf of the NIA told the bench that there is very mechanized machinery in the state. He is engaged in promoting fanaticism in the state. There have been 89 such cases till now.

Sibal Hadiya's husband Shufin was lobbying in the Supreme Court. He said, "I am sorry that we are relying on the things of news channels. We do not have any idea what is the motive of Hadia?"

What is the father's accusation?

Shyam Diwan, advocate on behalf of Hadia's father, claimed that his daughter's alleged husband is a fanatic and many organizations such as the Popular Front of India are engaged in making the society hard-working.

Senior advocate Kapil Sibbal on behalf of the woman's husband Shafin opposed the arguments of NIA and the girl's father.

What stand of the Government of Kerala?

- The Kerala government had said in the Supreme Court on October 7, "There is no need to investigate the Hindu woman's acceptance of Muslim religion and marriage to a Muslim youth. In this case, the police has thoroughly investigated and there is no such thing The matter has not been revealed so that the matter should be referred to the NIA. "




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad