The girl saying only 14-year-old my husband, - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 29 November 2017

The girl saying only 14-year-old my husband,



Indore The case of marrying a girl in the dark in Meghnagar district of Jhabua district has led to the marriage of a 14-year-old minor boy. When he reached the in-laws, it was revealed. She started living in her in-laws' sense of luck. After some time, the father-in-law started pressuring her to build a relationship with her daughter's mutual consent. He tried many times for this, but every time the girl saved herself in some way. When the water went above the head, he reached the police. He lodged a complaint against his father-in-law, mother-in-law and his minor husband, Gujjarpada. The police have registered an offense against the father-in-law in the current section 354.

Zubani full story of the victim ...

I have read up on 12th and in March this year, my marriage was done at one o'clock in the evening of society.

- Very few people came to the wedding. According to tradition, the groom's face was covered.
When I reached in-laws and asked about my husband, it was pointed out to a 14-year-old child that it is your husband.

When I told this to my parents, they told this to be a fate game and to be at the in-law's house.

He said that in a few years his minor husband will become adults. On their say, I got ready to stay in the in-law's house.

After some days my father-in-law's policy got worse. She started trying to touch me wrong all the time.

One day I came to my room and talked about making a relationship while doing wrong. By the way, I saved myself.

When I told my husband about the father-in-law's objection, he blamed me and said that you will be motivating yourself.

The father-in-law tried to do wrong things again, then I told my mother-in-law, but she did not protest against her husband.

Saas said that we have brought Dada (the money was given by the party to the bridegroom at the time of marriage) and therefore he also becomes entitled to you.

Stay quiet and do as you say. Being disturbed by this attitude of mother-in-law and husband, I left my maternal uncle.

Then there was a Panchayat sitting in the village, in which the father-in-law had said in front of everyone that I would not do any wrongdoing with my daughter-in-law.

After this, I again went to the inmate, but on October 30, father-in-law again puts my hand on my respect.

After this, I ran away from the in-laws and reached the police and complained against father-in-law, mother-in-law and minor husband.

The father-in-law lodged a complaint of firing at home

- The father-in-law of the victim also complained against his daughter-in-law and his father and brother in the Meghnagar police station that they came to excuse the donation money and burnt a part of my house. He has accepted the fact that his son is a minor, but he has misjudged the allegation of the attempt to rob the daughter-in-law of robbery. The police are investigating the whole case. It is also probable that he has set himself on fire in the house to avoid his daughter-in-law's allegations and then complained against her father and brother.

Case against the father-in-law

- The matter is very serious. In the complaint of the victim, the case has been registered against her father-in-law in Section 354. An FIR has been lodged by the father-in-law of the victim. He is being examined. - NS Rawat, SDOP, Thandla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad