When faced with Miss World from Virat Kohli, Manushi asked this question - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Friday 1 December 2017

When faced with Miss World from Virat Kohli, Manushi asked this question



Sports Desk: Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli and Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar face-off in an event in Delhi. Both of them joined the CNN News 18 'Indian of the Year' Awards show. Where Virat also gave Manushi a Special Achievement Award. On this occasion, Virat said to Manushi, 'It is a matter of honor for me to give you this award.' Manushi asked Virat this question ...

In the event Manushi asked a question about inspires people with Virat. Manushi said, "Today you are one of the best batsmen in the world and truly winning awakening inspiration. You are giving a lot to the society, but you are young enough to see your icon in you. In this way, how would you like to return to children especially the cricket world?

In response to Manushi's question, Virat said, "The most important thing to understand in my eyes is that when you do, what do you do. You have to express yourself on the field, but it must be true and come out of the heart. Other people will understand that you are pretending and they will never be connected to you.

Virat says, 'I never tried to be like any other person, I always followed myself. I always say that people always have the issue about how I was, how I conduct myself, but I have never had any such problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad