The secret of the 12th student's suicide was open 20 days later from his diary. - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Friday 1 December 2017

The secret of the 12th student's suicide was open 20 days later from his diary.



Jaipur. 20 days ago the disclosure of the suicide of the girl who committed suicide was revealed to her diary now. The girl in the diary wrote that my two friends know the reason for my death. When asked the friends, they told that he was upset with the wrong movements done by his brother-in-law. After the mother's maternal home, the girl was alone at home ...

Laxmi alias Jyoti, 17, who was studying abroad in Zawada 20 days ago, had committed suicide at home.

During this time his daughter Lakshmi was alone at home. During this time he committed suicide. After the daughter's death, the family took her dead body and went to the village and returned to Jaipur after 15 days after undertaking.

After coming home after seeing the diary kept in the room, the shocking information came out. On the diary was written that my death knows my two friends.After that, the family reached the friends' house to know the secret of daughter's death.

Friend Reasons to Reveal

When asked about the matter, the friends disclosed a sensational disclosure. According to the friends, Lakshmi did not tell the reason behind this before suicidal because she did not want to spoil her sister's relationship by telling this story. A few days ago when he was alone in the house, when he came home to give milk, Jija Kanaram forced him to do wrong, due to which he was in depression.
Lakshmi's mother says that Kanaram, who had a son-in-law in his family, came to give milk daily at his house. Kanaram has done wrong after finding Lakshmi alone Being disturbed, Lakshmi took these steps.

What is written in the letter from the diary

In a letter from the diary, Lakshmi has written "Mommy, my friends will know the reason for you." I'm sorry and yes ... there is no mistake ... because of that, I have not taken this step. Maybe I do not know the reason for my death ... and I will get it. I'm sorry. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad