The girl wants to get married from him, such is the love story that started 4 years ago. - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Saturday 23 December 2017

The girl wants to get married from him, such is the love story that started 4 years ago.


In Mandsaur, on Saturday, a case of attempted suicide by the girl has come out in love affair. After being cheated by the boyfriend, the girl was going to die on the railway track, but people saved her. He told that for four years he is living in Live with a boy, but now he has left him and has been running away and refusing to marry. The police took the girl and took her to the police station and later she left. The girl has also spoken of action against the boyfriend after waiting for two days.

The story of the girl is the same ...

For four years, both me and Ankit were living in the live relationship. She promised me marriage. On this condition we were both living together I asked him to marry many times, but he kept avoiding and not married. One day he suddenly left me and went somewhere and stopped the phone too. I was getting bothered, but he did not know. After this, I filed a case against him. After the case, he came to me and then we agreed to the agreement.

After the agreement, I stopped talking to him while ending his relationship. He did not come for some days, but one day he came again to me and apologizing, he continued to insist on staying with me again. I refused him, but after repeated requests from him, I put a condition in front of him. I told him that we can live on the condition that you divorce your wife and get married with me.


He accepted my condition and divorced his wife. After divorcing, I was convinced that she would marry me. After this we both started living together again. We have been together for a year, but he has not married yet. Two days ago he suddenly left me somewhere and ran the phone.


I hardly contacted him on his phone through his friend, he spoke to me very badly. He is telling me that I do not talk to you. He is abusing me and telling his friends about wrong comments and saying that you keep him. I want to marry her. I will not leave him like this ... how can such a person leave me? I will take action against him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad