The bride kept waiting for the night - iTOP News

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 12 December 2017

The bride kept waiting for the night




Kanpur. In the couple of wedding dresses, the groom waited for the bridegroom overnight, but the baraat did not come. When the families called the bridegroom's relatives, they got all the mobile switch off. In the end, the girl herself got the call to the friend of the groom himself, then the answer is got - I have to save the respect, then I should come, but do not tell any reason. Read the complete case ...

The victim girl Shobha said, "There was affair for 3 years from Pradip Verma, son of Gulab Chandra Verma living in Gopal Nagar of Kanpur. Both were very similar. "

"In the meanwhile, I have also pressed Pradeep on many occasions to keep me at home, but he also started misguided."

"Pradeep's father's jewelers shop, where my father took a relationship many times, but he was also disrespected and was driven away from there."

Shobha said, "We were constantly talking about getting married to Pradeep's house, but his family had demanded Rs 5 lakhs."

"When things did not work, my family members complained in the New Azad Nagar Chauki. When the police called the two parties, Pradip's family got ready for marriage and the date for bringing the date of Dec 10, 2017 was fixed.

"After this agreement, our preparations for marriage were started. Cards were printed and Dharamsala was also taken. But the boys did not come with the berries. "

"When the attempt was made to contact, the boy was the mobile switch off of the entire family of the party. Talking to a friend of Pradeep on mobile, she said, 'I want to save my reputation, I should come.'

The girl said, "I will file a case against the entire family including the boy and will teach them a lesson."

What is called police officer

Bidhanu police station Rajesh Verma said, "There is no such case in my police station. If the new Azad came in the town post, they would have been compromised. Both sides live in Paktapur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad